Introducing the latest product innovation from BAL to meet the needs of RVers: the new BAL C-Jacks, combining the strength of a leveling jack and the steadiness you get from a stabilizing jack. Designed for use with travel trailers and fifth wheel trailers, there’s no comparable product like the C-Jack. Available in 19″, 22″, 25″, 28″ & 31″ extension and shipped in a boxed set of two with crank handle. BAL “C” Type Stabilizers are designed to mount to the trailer frame where the crossmember meets the main frame member.
- New, highly engineered, low-profile design yields a light weight, high strength, low cost product that is aesthetically pleasing and highly functional.
- High strength allows for stabilizing increased loads and fine leveling.
- Rapid extension provides quick activation of both up and down movements.
- Integrated foot makes for secure, increased ground contact to prevent slipping or sinking.
- Advanced, corrosion-resistant finish assures years of dependable use.
- U.S. Patent 7,249,754
Model 23219 – 19″ – 5000 lb. capacity
Model 23222 – 22″ – 4500 lb. capacity
Model 23225 – 25″ – 4000 lb. capacity
Model 23228 – 28″ – 3500 lb. capacity
Model 23231 – 31″ – 3000 lb. capacity
These models do not interchange with Powered C-Jack systems.
WARNING: Do not use a cordless drill or cordless impact to operate the product unless the drill has an adjustable chuck. If the product was supplied with a manual handle or ratchet, please use that to operate the product. This allows you to feel the resistance during operation. A cordless drill or impact will cause damage to the product unless the adjustable chuck is set appropriately. NEVER use a cordless impact on an electric motor with a manual override.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov