Model 28014 (SINGLE)
Model 28024 (DOUBLE PACK)
The same great features of the original X-Chock® in a wider application. Extends up to 17″ to accommodate wide track axle spacing commonly found on Bullet, LaCrosse, PrimeTime, Passport, North Trail, etc. Patent Pending.
The X-Chock® starts off where the Deluxe Tire Locking Chock left off but it’s new, slimmer design will fit into more axle applications.
- Provides added stabilization and prevents tire shifts by applying opposing force to tandem tire applications.
- As opposed to other chocks, the X-Chock works with the tires’ natural movement instead of against them.
- Fits wider axle spacing applications extending up to 17”. (search 28010 or 28012 for narrower applications)
- Rust inhibitive zinc coating.
- Plated ratchet wrench with comfort bumper included.
- Lightweight, easy to store.
- Lockable for added security with optional 28015 Pad Lock.
- Made in the USA!
- U.S. PATENT #8,365,875
WARNING: Do not use a cordless drill or cordless impact to operate the product unless the drill has an adjustable chuck. If the product was supplied with a manual handle or ratchet, please use that to operate the product. This allows you to feel the resistance during operation. A cordless drill or impact will cause damage to the product unless the adjustable chuck is set appropriately. NEVER use a cordless impact on an electric motor with a manual override.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov