BAL introduces another innovative, space saving product: The Retract-A-Spare Tire Carrier. Allowing you to store your spare tire under your trailer and off the rear bumper, its universal, telescoping design offers mounting on almost all travel trailers, 5th wheels, and motorized RVs. In the unfortunate event that you need your spare tire, simply hand crank the spare to the ground utilizing its cable retraction system. Simple installation and easy operation.
- Telescopic design fits frame widths of 52” to 72” (can not be cut down in width)
- Mounts under frame rails for better location versatility
- Multiple cable spools spread cable out eliminating coil memorization
- E-Coated for superior rust-inhibitive finish
- Made in the USA with a Two-Year Limited Warranty
- Drilling through frame rail & carrier channel required
- Up to 100 lb. wheel and tire
- Mounting hardware included
- Not recommended for motorized RVs due to narrow frame width, ground clearance issues, and weight of tire/wheel
Original Equipment Models (OEM) for reference: 20400000, 20400017, 20400046, 20400052, 20400057, 20400060, 20400065, 20400074, 20400097, 20400112, 20400116, 20400272, 20400281, 20400297, 20400309, 20400322, 20400333, 20400344
WARNING: Do not use a cordless drill or cordless impact to operate the product unless the drill has an adjustable chuck. If the product was supplied with a manual handle or ratchet, please use that to operate the product. This allows you to feel the resistance during operation. A cordless drill or impact will cause damage to the product unless the adjustable chuck is set appropriately. NEVER use a cordless impact on an electric motor with a manual override.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov