BAL Stabilizing Jacks are designed for fine leveling and stabilizing travel trailers and 5th wheel trailers. They require no existing trailer frame crossmember for installation. The unit will telescope to fit any underbody frame width.
- 2000 lbs. static load per individual jack.
- Easy to install, either bolts or welds to trailer frame.
- Works equally well hitched or unhitched.
- Durable tool quality speed wrench for easy operation.
- Refrigerator operates more efficiently.
- High strength steel construction.
- Rust inhibitive coatings and plating for long life and trouble free performance.
|MODEL 24830 & 24836
|MODEL 30930 & 30936
Sets of 2 with crank handle model 20032
WARNING: Do not use a cordless drill or cordless impact to operate the product unless the drill has an adjustable chuck. If the product was supplied with a manual handle or ratchet, please use that to operate the product. This allows you to feel the resistance during operation. A cordless drill or impact will cause damage to the product unless the adjustable chuck is set appropriately. NEVER use a cordless impact on an electric motor with a manual override.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov