The NXG Frame is a superior quality, highly engineered frame that provides customers with a strong, light weight, consistent foundation on which to confidently build the floorplan to your specific design.
- Frame failures due to sub-standard steel
- Inconsistent placement of frame component parts
- Uneven main rails – varying camber and squareness
- Corrosion caused by incomplete paint coverage
- Manufactured with HSLA – High Strength Low Alloy Prime Steel with specifically controlled properties
- CNC controlled rail fabrication eliminated inconsistency of frame components, including spring axle hanger placement
- Mechanically and CNC applied to achieve the desired positive camber, specific to each floorplan
- Component parts are painted separately, then assembled.
- Designed to accommodate both fifth wheel and travel trailer configurations.
- Manual welding is minimized. Common components are robotically welded for consistent quality
- All fastened components are joined with Huck® fasteners. Huck® fasteners provide consistent clamp load
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov