Scissors jacks provide fine leveling and stabilizing for travel trailers and fifth wheels. Two models extend from 4″ to 23-3/4″, and one model extends to 30″. Given the broad range of ground-to-frame clearance, there’s a BAL leveling jack for almost every RV.
- The Deluxe Scissors Jack includes a patented roller-bearing assembly for smooth and easy screw operation.
- The Standard Scissors Jack provides a sandwich construction bearing design to assist in screw operation.
- Tooth gear design of the scissor arms ensures straight line vertical extension and retraction.
- Double lead, acme thread drive screw is designed so the jack raises quickly and the crank handle turns easily.
- When placed in the handle receiver, the crank handle can be easily rotated, even when tilted.
- Rust-inhibitive E-coating on the jack and shiny zinc coating on the crank handle ensure long life.
- Mounting hardware is included; jacks may be welded to trailer frame.
- U.S. Patents 6,375,161 6,527,251 6,607,181
Single part numbers (no box, no hardware, no handle):
24009 Standard 24″ (used in 24002C )
24010 Deluxe 24″ (used in 24002D and 24001)
24013 Deluxe 30″ (used in 24003D )
|MODEL (Boxed Set of 2 with Crank Handle)
||MODEL (Boxed Single Jack)
||STATIC CAPACITY PER JACK (LBS)
WARNING: Do not use a cordless drill or cordless impact to operate the product unless the drill has an adjustable chuck. If the product was supplied with a manual handle or ratchet, please use that to operate the product. This allows you to feel the resistance during operation. A cordless drill or impact will cause damage to the product unless the adjustable chuck is set appropriately. NEVER use a cordless impact on an electric motor with a manual override.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov