Model 28010 (SINGLE)
Model 28012 (DOUBLE PACK)
Introducing BAL’s newest addition to its premier line
of Sta-BAL-ization products…
The X-Chock® starts off where the Deluxe Tire Locking Chock left off but it’s new, slimmer design will fit into more axle applications.
- Provides added stabilization and prevents tire shifts by applying opposing force to tandem tire applications.
- As opposed to other chocks, the X-Chock works with the tires’ natural movement instead of against them.
- Fits even the tightest of applications retracting down to 1 3/8” and extends to 10”. (search 28014 or 28024 for wider applications)
- Rust inhibitive coating.
- Plated ratchet wrench with comfort bumper included.
- Lightweight, easy to store.
- Lockable for added security with optional 28015 Pad Lock.
- Made in the USA!
- U.S. PATENT #8,365,875
WARNING: Do not use a cordless drill or cordless impact to operate the product unless the drill has an adjustable chuck. If the product was supplied with a manual handle or ratchet, please use that to operate the product. This allows you to feel the resistance during operation. A cordless drill or impact will cause damage to the product unless the adjustable chuck is set appropriately. NEVER use a cordless impact on an electric motor with a manual override.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov