Fifth Wheel Leveling Systems
Equipped with a fully interactive touch screen, two independently driven front landing gear legs, and either two or four additional leveling jacks. This system offers camping enthusiasts the opportunity to auto level the RV without the inconvenience of using leveling blocks and/or manually deploying jacks one at a time. Keeping the RV level is important to ensure proper function of the appliances, slide-outs, compartment doors and interior/exterior doors. walk away. The easy-to-read, interactive touch screen can operate all leveling jacks manually or just press OK and walk away!
- Fast & lightweight system
- User-friendly touchpad, featuring auto mode, and manual mode.
- Large footpads with optional telescopic drop legs
- Consistently levels and stabilizes the unit
- Auto reconnect and hitch height memory allows for hassle-free hookup to tow vehicle
- Fully interactive touch screen
- 4/6 points of contact ensure the most level and stable camping experience
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov